- Computer Graphic Artist, Instructor and Independent Film Director
- CG: concept art, illustraion, matte painting
- Sculpture: figurative sculpture, monument design
- Film: directing, art directing
- Traditional art skills including drawing, painting and sculpturing.
- Understanding of anatomy, perspective, lighting, color and composition.
- Proficient in Photoshop, digital painting and illustrating
- Conceptual skill( character and environment, organic and mecha).
- Basic skill in 3D animation process include modeling, UV unfolding, texturing, lighting, rendering, rigging, animating and compositing.
- Working experience of figurative sculpture processes (clay modeling, terracotta, molding, fiber glass, lostwax metal casting, welding) product design, interior design and monument design.
- Film Directing, director assisting, writing( screenplay ), storyboarding, compositing and editing.
Photoshop, Maya, Mudbox, Dreameaver, After Effects, Sony Vegas
Thai, English, Italian
- 2006-2009, M.F.A.(Sculpture) Graduate School, Silpakorn University, Thailand
- 2007-2008, Maya Animation Course(Intro), B-Digital School, Thailand
- 2006-2007, Cert.(School of Nude, Painting) Academy of Fine Arts of Florence, Italy
- 1998-2002, B.F.A.(Sculpture) Faculty of Painting, Sculpture and Graphic Art, Silpakorn University, Thailand
- Freelance (Digital Illustrator/Concept Artist, Sculptor)
- Instructor of Digital Painting Course - Digital Media, SPU University
Director, Writer, Production Designer, Editor, Compositer, Matte Painter, VFX Artist- Lines in the Sky [Short Film]
Game Designer, Writer, Art Director and Concept Artist - Chronominater [Game]
- Instructor of Digital Painting Techniques Course and Digital Painting: Fantasy Hero Character Design Course - B-Digital School.
- Lead Designer - World Sapphire Gallery Project, Chanthaburi, Thailand. Works are including fossil sculpture, sapphire gallery interior design and product design
- Freelance concept artist and illustrator for various projects relate to computer games, trading card games, comics, graphic novel and publishing media.
| Awards and Exhibitions:
- Invited Artist for ASIAGRAPH 2011 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Work published in EXOTIQUE 7.
- Work published in EXPOSE΄9.
- Invited Artist for The 51th ANNECY International Animation Film Festival, France.
- Invited Artist for China International Cartoon & Animation Festival, China.
- Invited Artist for D΄Artiste Character Design.
- Invited Artist for ASIAGRAPH 2010 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Works published in EXPOSE΄8.
- Invited Artist for ASIAGRAPH 2009 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Interviewed by the Fantasy Art Magazine-China.
- Interviewed by the CG Plus Magazine- Thailand.
- Works published in SPECTRUM 16 and EXOTIQUE 5
- Invited Artist for ASIAGRAPH 2008 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Works published in SPECTRUM 16 and EXOTIQUE 4
- CG Excellent Award - CG Overdrive 2007, Singapore.
- Excellent Award, Fantasy Category - EXPOSE΄ 5.
- Works published in EXOTIQUE 3
- Won the Scholarship granted by Italian Government.
- Work published in EXOTIQUE 1.
- Winner - CG Award, CG Overdrive 2006, Singapore
- Champion of Thai Chess Competition (3 times in a row!) Inter Games, Silpakorn University.